lunes, 20 de enero de 2020

James x Kevin - Falling (letra en español)


I've been looking for a way to make it easier
Cause i can't erase the voices in my head
And i can't forget the things i should've said

I've been running away from you
I've been going and going I don't know how I got here
I remember the things we'd do
Playing over and over and over
Is it over?

Oh, I'm falling
Back to where I started
There's something that you do to me
You always get the best of me
And every time I try to walk away
I go back under

I just feel like giving up
My heart is caving in
Try to feel you in my arms but it's so cold
I tell myself it's gonna be alright
I keep coming back every time
Cause I know I need you by my side

I'm going and going I don't know how I got here
Playing over and over in my head
I'm going and going I'm trying to find my way
So come back to me, I need you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He buscado una manera de hacerlo más fácil
porque no puedo callar las voces de mi cabeza
y no puedo olvidar lo que debería haber dicho

He estado huyendo de ti
He estado andando y andando y no sé cómo he acabado aquí
Recuerdo las cosas que hacíamos
Lo recuerdo una y otra vez
¿Se ha acabado?

Oh, estoy cayendo
Otra vez al principio
Tienes un efecto en mí
Siempre sacas lo mejor de mí
y cada vez que intento escapar,
vuelvo hacia atrás

Me entran ganas de rendirme
Mi corazón está cediendo
Intento sentirte entre mis brazos pero solo noto frío
Me digo a mí mismo que todo va a salir bien
No dejo de volver porque te necesito a mi lado

Ando y ando y no sé cómo acabo aquí
No dejo de recordarlo una y otra vez
Ando y ando intentando encontrar el rumbo
Así que vuelve conmigo, te necesito

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario